Friday 31 August 2012

Wonderful Pantanal trip staying at Pousada Xaraes




I as just emailing you to let you know that Jeff, Scott and I (the three Canadians) had an absolutely amazing stay in the Pantanal, and it was not due to all of the animals that we saw but the wonderful staff that work at the lodge! Fernando was a fantastic driver and great to talk to on the way out there and on the way back in to catch our flight. And we cannot say enough about Carol, Karen and Wesley, the three of them made our stay and tours during the day absolutely memorable. They are fantastic guides and hosts, and you are extremely lucky to have such knowledgable and fantastic people working at the lodge.

We will definitely recommend this tour to any of our friends who consider going to Brazil!

Thanks again for everything!

Sincerely,
Tim Wozney

1 comment:

  1. Recently i ran into your website and so are already reading along. I think I’d leave my first comment. I don’t understand what to share with the exception that I’ve enjoyed reading. Nice blog. For certain i will keep visiting your blog really often

    Cayos Cochinos

    ReplyDelete